Guide to Setup Canon Pixma MG3620 Printer
The Canon PIXMA MG3620 printer is now in the market, equipped with an automatic power-on feature, which means you want to print documents via the wireless network. You can also connect your smart phone and PC over Wi-Fi to print, scan, and fax documents anywhere. Now, if you want to learn about how to set up a Canon Pixma MG3620 Printer, then today we will discuss it. This Canon Pixma MG3620 printer device helps you save time and money. Using the wireless network, everyone can easily operate the device. It is equipped with specific features, including fast speed, high-quality printing, and automatic duplexing. So, let’s get started to set up Canon in different ways.
Steps to Setup Canon Pixma MG3620 Printer
This guide shows you to set up a Canon MG3620 printer using a USB connection, WPS Pin Code, and LAN connection. Follow the instructions, and you’ll be able to set up your Canon printer effectively.
- Canon Pixma MG3620 Setup by WPS PIN
This method enables you to easily create wireless device connections and security settings. Follow the below stepwise process to complete the MG3620 Canon setup.
- First, look at the top of your printer and press the WIFI button and hold it till the lamp flashes.
- Now, press the WIFI button again, and the information like the PIN code of wireless connection settings will be printed.
- Now, press the Stop button from the printer until the lamp starts flashing 16 times.
- Your device will prompt you for a ‘WPS PIN CODE,’ which will be displayed. Enter the WPS Pin Code one by one to complete the setup.
- In the meanwhile, confirm the WIFI lamp if it is continuously flashing.
- Canon Pixma MG3620 Setup by USB Cable
You will need to connect your Canon Pixma MG3620 printer to your phone or tablet with the USB cable that you get with the printer. You will need good quality and a long USB cable before starting the steps.
- First, completely turn off your printer.
- Connect the USB cable one end to the printer’s port and other to the laptop or computer.
- Now, turn on your printer.
- USB cable is the best option to set up the Canon printer as it directly fetches the printer details.
- From the screen, select the Canon Printer, and confirm your preference.
- Now, open the browser on your computer and visit its official website to download Canon’s printer driver.
- Perform the step-by-step direction specified on the website and set up your printer.
- The MG3620 Canon printers setup must have been completed by the end of the last step. Now, check if your printer is ready for print by printing a test print.
- Canon Pixma MG3620 Setup by LAN
If you want to connect your Canon printer to your WIFI network that you access via a LAN connection, then follow the enlisted steps:
- First, turn on your printer.
- Find and click on the ‘Settings’ button and move to the ‘Device Settings’ option.
- Now, navigate to the ‘LAN Settings’.
- Further, click on the ‘Wireless LAN Settings’ option, and the WIFI network will be fetched directly with the help of the LAN.
- If the server keeps searching and not being able to show any result, click on ‘Stop’ and repeat the steps.
- Now, enter the ‘WPS Code’ and click on the ‘OK’ button.
Hopefully, you have successfully made a connection between your printer and your device. After following the easy methods with their stepwise procedure, the Pixma MG3620 Canon setup will be completed. Now, test your printer if it is ready to print. Select any image/document, choose the option to ‘Print.’ If you need any further assistance, contact the Canon representatives and get an immediate reply to your problem.